The company is directed by Jacques Bonifay and Bertrand Salomon and has successfully positioned itself on the MVNO market in Europe. Transatel operates as an MVNO and MVNE. For more information please visit www.transatel.com.
Transatel, MVNE in Europe
Transatel leverages its existing team, technical platforms, processes and mobile operator relationships to launch MVNOs very quickly and with low set-up costs. Transatel has developed a specific value proposition for MNOs and MVNOs to help both deal with MVNO launch as efficiently as possible.
- A dedicated team for MVNE services with IT, telecom,
business and regulatory skills
- Operational MVNE platforms already connected to
8 MNOs in Europe
- Business & regulatory support
- Airtime deals in specific countries
- Technical set-up and operations
Transatel, own MVNO’s
Transatel proposes several mobile telephony offers in France, Switzerland, Luxembourg and Belgium.
Transatel, a new M2M player
Transatel enables M2M Service Providers to include connectivity and its management within their M2M solutions :
- M2M sim cards with local tariffs in various European countries and roaming m2m sim cards in 160 countries
- White labeled solutions to become M2M connectivity provider with access to wholesale prices and flexible sim cards management tools
- M2M managed services for MNOs to lower setup and operational costs
- M2M services for MVNOs
For more information, please visit www.transatel-m2m.com
Transatel is a member of
- Alternative Mobile which is the French MVNO association. The members of Alternative Mobile are Virgin Mobile, NRJ Mobile, Auchan Telecom, Coriolis, Ortel-KPN, Lebara, Afone, and Transatel. Jacques Bonifay, CEO of Transatel, is the President of Alternative Mobile.
- EAFM, the European Association of Full MVNOs. The EAFM members are Liberty Global Group, Telenet, NRJ mobile, Virgin Mobile and Transatel. Jacques Bonifay is also President of EAFM (see www.eafm.eu)
Feel free to contact us for any question.