- Multi-networks SIM cards enable to extend coverage and simplify logistics in Europe and Worldwide
- Standard machine to machine bundles (SMS, data, voice) and white labelled solution to become M2M operator
- Extended list of bespoke or standardized features and services (VPN, USSD, APIs…)
Transatel is operating its own mobile network infrastructure interconnected with several Mobile Network Operators. It has been recognized as the most innovative French company in 2007 and offers differentiating services and value-added solution to its customers on top of mobile connectivity.
Transatel enables M2M Service Provider to include connectivity and its management within their M2M solution and offers a white labeled solution including:
National M2M SIMs
- Transatel provide M2M SIM cards with local tariffs in France, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Switzerland
Extended Coverage SIMs : able to catch any network in a given country
International M2M SIMs
- Transatel is able to provide international m2m SIMs covering more than 160 countries with 400 operators
- See our coverage page
- Wholesale business model and Off-the-shelf offer (Bundles offers from 512 kB)
- Flexible pricing model
- Tools for on-line management and access to Call Detail Records.
- Unique added value services such as :
Private fixed IP address
- VPN interconnect for the routing of the data traffic to the Service Provider
- Data filtering (traffic is only allowed to the Service Provider domain)
USSD services, in addition to SMS services
- Multi-networks SIM cards. Embed several lines in the same physical SIM, allowing to dynamically select the most relevant line in order to avoid heavy data roaming prices or to provide the best possible coverage in a single country
Feel free to contact us for any question.