Transatel M2M platform for MNO
MNO’s legacy system is often not compliant with M2M challenges. Transatel has developed dedicated solutions that enable MNOs to face these challenges.
The main characteristics of the Transatel M2M managed services for Mobile Operators are:
- Integrated solution including SIM order and pre-activation, batch provisioning and in-life processes
- Embedded sales process linking sales teams, technical pre-sales, delivery, account management, billing
- Flexible billing system enabling tailored subscriptions with respect to charging models
- Self-service portal and API
- Report using Business Intelligence tools
- Prepaid management system to manage Retail offer, in addition to Wholesale offer (B2B2C model)
- Advanced services such as messaging services, life-cycle management, OTA update, multi-IMSI solution, etc.
Machine to Machine market has very specific characteristics and requirements compared to the residential mobile market:
- Tailored subscription and flexible billing process: due to high variety of usage profiles, mobile operators need to set-up a wide range of tariff plans associated to bespoke discounting rules per M2M customer
- Low operational cost: M2M projects usually offer relatively low revenues per SIM. Lowering setup and operational costs is then critical for mobile operators. Solution needs to be highly automated, and to provide Self-service interfaces, so that Customer can autonomously manage its fleet
- Partner and third-party management: in addition to the mobile operators, the M2M value chain includes several actors able to become the customer facing solution’s integrator. In these cases, mobile operators need to adapt their line management system by providing API, and setting up innovative business model, such as B2B2C
To address effectively these requirement mobile operators can rely on the Transatel cloud based M2M managed services.
Discover our references